Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Shaheda Maroof, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Maroof completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. She currently practices at Child Adolescent Adult Psych. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maroof is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Wayne St University Detroit M C, Residency Hospital
- GANDHI MED COLL, NTR UNIV OF HLTH SCI, HYDERABAD, AP, INDIA, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Child Adolescent Adult Psych
Raleigh Office4041 Ed Dr Ste 108, Raleigh, NC 27612 Existing Patients: (919) 783-8377
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maroof?
Best doctor ever.I never felt that respected from the doctor,like I was with her.She will listed you very carefully and pay attention to all your needs and symptoms.And she is really very smart and with good heart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maroof frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Maroof's office is located at 4041 Ed Dr Ste 108, Raleigh, NC 27612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maroof has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.