Dr. Mansoor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shadan Mansoor, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Burleson, TX. Dr. Mansoor completed a residency at Boston University Med Ctr. She currently practices at Laboratory Corporation of America and is affiliated with Medical City Fort Worth. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Mansoor is board certified in Hematology.
- St Elizabeth Medical Center St Elizabeth Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston University Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Boston VA Hosp-Tufts U, Internship Hospital
- Dow Med College/Karachi University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Laboratory Corporation of America11805 South Fwy Ste 201, Burleson, TX 76028 Existing Patients: (817) 551-5312
The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders
Main800 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 759-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mansoor?
She is thorough and easy to talk to and welcomes questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shadan Mansoor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mansoor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mansoor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mansoor frequently treats Anemia, Nausea, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Mansoor's office is located at 11805 South Fwy Ste 201, Burleson, TX 76028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mansoor speaks Spanish, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South