Dr. Bronstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Seymour Bronstein, MD is a hematology specialist in La Grande, OR. Dr. Bronstein completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Grande Ronde Hospital and is affiliated with Grande Ronde Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bronstein is board certified in Hematology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert Hill MD
Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Baker City3325 Pocahontas Rd, Baker City, OR 97814 Existing Patients: (541) 963-2828
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bronstein?
Very patient and compassionate. Very knowledgeable. Would reccommend him to anyone needing hematology or oncology care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bronstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bronstein frequently treats Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Dr. Bronstein's office is located at 900 Sunset Dr, La Grande, OR 97850. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grande Ronde Hospital
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Baker City
- Wallowa Memorial Hospital