Dr. Alhosseini has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hamid Alhosseini, MD is a family medicine specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Alhosseini completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at Alanna Lee MD An Operating Division of Providence Medical Center and is affiliated with Providence Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alhosseini is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Tehran University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sunflower Medical Group
Sunflower Medical Group5555 W 58th St, Mission, KS 66202 Existing Patients: (913) 432-2080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alhosseini?
He is so thorough and actually listens to you. He doesn't just push medications down your throat, he wants to find out the underlying reason and issues you are having. I've never had a Dr who is so caring and remembers everything!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alhosseini accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alhosseini frequently treats Obesity, Overweight, and Anxiety.
Dr. Alhosseini's office is located at 2040 Hutton Rd Ste 102, Kansas City, KS 66109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Medical Center