Dr. Lau has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sey Lau, MD is a nephrology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Lau completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. She currently practices at Nephrology Associates Of Utah and is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lau is board certified in Nephrology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 2001
- U Ottawa, Medical School — 2000
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nephrology Associates Of Utah
Nephrology Associates Of Utah3702 S State St Ste 107, Salt Lake City, UT 84115 Existing Patients: (208) 239-3899
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lau?
I have been seeing Dr. Lau for a few years now. She is professional and she does a good job.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sey Lau, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lau's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lau accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lau frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Proteinuria, and Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Lau's office is located at 3702 S State St Ste 107, Salt Lake City, UT 84115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Intermountain Medical Center
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
- Riverton Hospital
- St. Mark's Hospital