Dr. Setu Vora, MD is a pulmonologist in Norwich, CT. Dr. Vora completed a residency at University Of Ct. He currently practices at The Vip Med and is affiliated with Backus Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vora is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
The Vip Med12 Case St, Norwich, CT 06360 Existing Patients: (860) 319-0470
Gujarati, Hindi, Hindi, Kathiawad, Sanskrit, Urdu, Urdu, English
- Weill Cornell Pulmonary and Critical Care, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Ct, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Unic of CT, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Pramukhswami Medical College, Sardar Patel University, Medical School — 1994
- St. Xavier, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vora?
Dr. Vora is the best Dr. I ever had. Always a pleasure to see. Always a smile on his face when he greets you. A true Professional.
- Backus Hospital
- Lawrence and Memorial Hospital