Dr. Patolia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Setu Patolia, MD is a pulmonology specialist in St Louis, MO. Dr. Patolia completed a residency at Interfaith Medical Center Program. He currently practices at Center for Specialized Medicine and is affiliated with SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patolia is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Interfaith Medical Center Program, Residency Hospital
- B.J. Medical College, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patolia?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Setu Patolia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patolia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patolia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patolia frequently treats Respiratory Failure, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Patolia's office is located at 1225 S Grand 2l Door 4 # 5, St Louis, MO 63104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis
- Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Center for Specialized Medicine
Center for Specialized Medicine1225 S Grand 2l Door 4 # 5, St Louis, MO 63104 Existing Patients: (314) 977-9600
SLUCare Physician Group
SLUCare Physician Group6400 Clayton Rd Ste 201, Saint Louis, MO 63117 Existing Patients: (314) 977-6610