Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Seth Miller, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Greenwich, CT. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Columbia Presby Med Center. He currently practices at Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Specialists PC and is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Columbia Presby Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Columbia Presby Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1982
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1978
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Specialists PC
ONS Greenwich6 Greenwich Office Park, Greenwich, CT 06831 Existing Patients: (203) 869-1145
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Very knowledgeable and proessional .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Miller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 6 Greenwich Office Park, Greenwich, CT 06831. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greenwich Hospital