Call (316) 333-2024 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Seth Page, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Page completed a residency at University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita. He currently practices at Cancer Center of Kansas and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Page is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St. Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Center of Kansas
Murdock3243 E Murdock St Ste 300, Wichita, KS 67208 Existing Patients: (316) 333-2024
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Page?
Dr. Page is kind, compassionate, extremely knowledgeable, honest. One of the best doctors ever! Thank you Dr. Page
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Page has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Seth Page, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Page's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Page accepts your insurance.
Dr. Page frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Page's office is located at 3243 E Murdock St Ste 300, Wichita, KS 67208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Page speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Wesley Medical Center
- Ascension Via Christi Hospital St. Francis
- Lindsborg Community Hospital
- Mcpherson Hospital