Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Seth Finklestein, MD is a neurology specialist in Waltham, MA. Dr. Finklestein completed a residency at Mass Gen Hospital. He currently practices at MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL VASCULAR CENTER and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Finklestein is board certified in Neurology.
- Mass Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Moffitt Hospital University Of Ca, Residency Hospital
- Ucla Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital Vascular Center
Vascular Center - Urinalysis Laboratory52 2nd Ave Ste 2100, Waltham, MA 02451 Existing Patients: (781) 487-2800
- 2 3 Forbes Rd, Lexington, MA 02421 Existing Patients: (617) 922-2706
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Finklestein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Finklestein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Finklestein frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Finklestein's office is located at 52 2nd Ave Ste 2100, Waltham, MA 02451. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital