Click here to compare with other Transplant Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Seth Narins, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in Hackensack, NJ. He currently practices at Hackensack Meridian Medical Group - Transplant Surgery and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Narins is board certified in General Surgery.
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Narins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Narins frequently treats Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, Abdominal Organ Transplant, and Hyperparathyroidism.
Dr. Narins' office is located at 20 Prospect Ave Ste 406, Hackensack, NJ 07601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Narins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Reading Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- UPMC Harrisburg
- Wellspan Ephrata Community Hospital
- WellSpan York Hospital
Hackensack Meridian Medical Group - Transplant Surgery
Hackensack Meridian Medical Group - Transplant Surgery20 Prospect Ave Ste 406, Hackensack, NJ 07601 (551) 996-5617