Dr. McClennen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Seth McClennen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. McClennen completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Program. He currently practices at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McClennen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Program, Residency Hospital
- 1997, Internship Hospital
- Geisel School Of Medicine At Dartmouth, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Heart and Vascular Center
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Heart and Vascular Center70 FRANCIS ST, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (857) 307-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McClennen?
Performed my coronary ablation with no problems or complications
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Seth McClennen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McClennen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McClennen accepts your insurance.
Dr. McClennen frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. McClennen's office is located at 70 FRANCIS ST, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital