Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oliphant accepts your insurance.
Dr. Seth Oliphant, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Oliphant completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Sports Rehab & Physical Therapy Associates Inc and is affiliated with Saint Luke's East Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oliphant is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- John Peter Smith Hospital JPS Health Network, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Truman Medical Center - Hospital Hill Campus, Internship Hospital — 2012
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 2011
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oliphant?
Dr. Oliphant is wonderful! My husband has a childhood neck injury that has caused him pain into adulthood. Dr. Oliphant listens respectfully, does a thorough assessment, and provides several treatment options to choose from along with the pros and cons of each. He educates patients and includes them as decision-makers in their care. He is always pleasant and it is very clear that he wants the best for his patients. We would highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oliphant frequently treats Low Back Pain, Chronic Neck Pain, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Oliphant's office is located at 4320 Wornall Rd Ste 710, Kansas City, MO 64111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oliphant has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's North Hospital - Barry Road
- Saint Luke's South Hospital