Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Seth Levey, MD is a nephrology specialist in Westminster, CO. Dr. Levey completed a residency at Loyola University Medical Center. He currently practices at Western Nephrology and is affiliated with Longmont United Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levey is board certified in Nephrology.
- Loyola University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Nephrology8410 Decatur St Ste 100, Westminster, CO 80031 Existing Patients: (303) 430-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levey?
Dr. Levey was very caring and thoughtful. He answered all of my questions and took time to explain and discuss my treatment options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levey frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Levey's office is located at 8410 Decatur St Ste 100, Westminster, CO 80031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Longmont United Hospital
- North Suburban Medical Center
- St. Anthony North Health Campus