Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Corey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Seth Corey, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Corey completed a residency at St Louis Chldns Hospital. He currently practices at Ann Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Corey is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Tufts Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Harvard Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- St Louis Chldns Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- St Louis Chldns Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ann Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago225 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60611 Existing Patients: (312) 227-4000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Corey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Corey frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Corey's office is located at 225 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Corey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.