Dr. Seth Furgeson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Furgeson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Seth Furgeson, MD is a nephrology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Furgeson completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hosp; Washington University. and is affiliated with Denver Health Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Furgeson is board certified in Nephrology.
- University Of Colorado Denver, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Barnes Jewish Hosp; Washington University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Washington University/B Jh/Slch Consortium Program, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Colorado
Aurora499 E Hampden Ave Ste 300, Englewood, CO 80113 Existing Patients: (877) 225-5654
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Furgeson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Furgeson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Furgeson frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, End-Stage Renal Disease, and Chronic Kidney Diseases.
Dr. Furgeson's office is located at 777 Bannock St, Denver, CO 80204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Furgeson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Denver Health Medical Center