Dr. Seth Frenzen, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in South Burlington, VT. Dr. Frenzen completed a residency at Fletcher Allen Health Care. He currently practices at ASSOCIATES IN ORTHOPEDIC SRGRY and is affiliated with University Of Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frenzen is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Associates in Orthopedic Srgry
Associates in Orthopedic Srgry6 San Remo Dr # 101, South Burlington, VT 05403 Existing Patients: (802) 847-7855
- Fletcher Allen Health Care, Residency Hospital
- Brown Medical School, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frenzen?
I have had 2 surgeries with Dr. Frenzen over the last 8 months. One was for a badly injured middle finger that became infected. The second procedure was Ulnar Decompression of my left elbow. He came highly recommended and I did my research before seeing him. I was very impressed by Dr. Frenzen's humble personality and expertise as a surgeon. After both procedures I was given pain meds but rarely used them. Dr. Frenzen is a magician with a scalpel and an all around good guy. See him first.
- University Of Vermont Medical Center