Call (516) 299-6564 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Seth Newman, DDS
Make an Appointment(516) 730-4675
Dr. Seth Newman, DDS is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Roslyn Heights, NY. Dr. Newman completed a residency at New York University / College of Dentistry. He currently practices at Newman Orthodontics and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Newman is board certified in Orthodontics.
Roslyn Heights Office14 Glen Cove Rd, Roslyn Heights, NY 11577 Existing Patients: (516) 730-4675
- New York University / College of Dentistry, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Assurant Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Dominion Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newman?
Currently treating my daughter. We love the attention and care she gets from him. The office is gorgeous and staff is very kind and well trained.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Seth Newman, DDS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Newman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Newman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Newman frequently treats Ankylosis of Tooth, Bite Adjustment, and Ceramic Dental Braces.
Dr. Newman's office is located at 14 Glen Cove Rd, Roslyn Heights, NY 11577. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Newman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.