Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Sergio Silva, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Silva completed a residency at University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Dr. Silva is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Texas Health Science Center Houston, Medical School — 1994
- Southern Methodist Univ., Undergraduate School — 1990
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silva?
I've been seeing Dr. Silva for about 90 days and I couldn't be happier. I had never been treated by a psychiatrist before, so I was a little nervous, but I was almost instantly put at ease. He's incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and displays very strong character. I actually enjoy speaking with him and look forward to our appointments. There are several benefits for patients, due to the personalized nature of his practice. One of the most beneficial is the ability to call or text Dr. Silva anytime you need him. The level of care is top-notch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Silva has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Silva frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Suicidal Ideation, and Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse.
Dr. Silva's office is located at 1228 W 26th St, Houston, TX 75839. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Silva speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 1228 W 26th St, Houston, TX 75839 (956) 452-1292