Dr. Sergio Crespo, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Crespo completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He currently practices at The Oregon Clinic and is affiliated with Adventist Health Portland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crespo is board certified in Gastroenterology.
The Oregon Clinic
Gastroenterology West9701 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 300, Portland, OR 97225 Existing Patients: (503) 297-8081
- Mayo Clinic Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Oregon Health And Science University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- University of Portland, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crespo?
I love Dr Crespo! He is caring, patient, asks the right questions and listens to my answers then asks probing follow up questions to get to the heart of the issues I'm experiencing. I appreciate that he takes the time to review my issues and I don't feel rushed or timed. A delightful bonus is he has a wonderful sense of humor!
- Adventist Health Portland
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center