Dr. Bogdan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sergey Bogdan, MD is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine specialist in Old Bridge, NJ. Dr. Bogdan completed a residency at Nassau University Med Center. He currently practices at Nj S Bogdan MD PC and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bogdan is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Neurology Headache and Pain Relief Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Nassau University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- The New York Hosp Med Ctr of Queens, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Leningrad Med Inst, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Fellow Of Interventional Pain Practice, Other Education
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nj S Bogdan MD PC200 Perrine Rd Ste 224, Old Bridge, NJ 08857 Existing Patients: (732) 553-1214
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bogdan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sergey Bogdan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bogdan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bogdan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bogdan frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Spondylitis, and Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent.
Dr. Bogdan's office is located at 200 Perrine Rd Ste 224, Old Bridge, NJ 08857. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bogdan speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn