Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (442) 274-0577.
Dr. Serge Kaska, MD
New Patient(760) 456-9916
Dr. Serge Kaska, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Marcos, CA. Dr. Kaska completed a residency at University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery. He currently practices at Serge C. Kaska, MD and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Orthopaedic Institute San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaska?
My wife was involved in an accident which resulted in her leg being badly broken, not too dissimilar to the unfortunate injury suffered by Tiger Woods. Since Covid was in full force, I couldn't even go into the hospital let alone help select a surgeon. My wife and I feel very fortunate that Dr. Kaska was assigned to perform the trauma surgery. By all indications he did an exceptional job and she is recovering very well. My wife felt comfortable from their first meeting and Dr. Kaska was exceptional during all of our subsequent visits. In addition, Dr. Kaska's staff was excellent in providing clear instructions and also helped out a lot with the insurance provider. I hope you don't need his help, but if you do we highly recommend Dr. Kaska.
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Serge Kaska, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kaska's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaska accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaska frequently treats Hip Fracture, Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip), and Wrist Fracture.
Dr. Kaska's office is located at 277 Rancheros Dr Ste 101, San Marcos, CA 92069. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaska speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kaska has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.