Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Serena Fernandes, MD
Dr. Serena Fernandes, MD is
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Harvard Longwood Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 2009
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fernandes?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Serena Fernandes, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Fernandes' profile.
Dr. Fernandes in specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Fernandes' office is located at 300 Longwood Ave Boston, MA 02115. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Fernandes provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Serena Fernandes, MD is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Serena Fernandes, MD holds board certification in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Dr. Serena Fernandes, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Boston Children's Hospital
Boston Children's Hospital300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 (808) 442-5064
Boston Children's Hospital300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 (617) 355-6680
- 3 115 Mill St # Stp, Belmont, MA 02478 (617) 855-3920