Dr. Steven Maxood, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maxood's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Maxood, MD is a cardiology specialist in Walla Walla, WA. Dr. Maxood completed a residency at Yale University. He currently practices at Providence Health and Services and is affiliated with Dayton General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maxood is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of California At Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale University, Residency Hospital
- Yale University, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School
- Yale University, Other Education
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Health and Services
Walla Walla Office 2401 W Poplar St, Walla Walla, WA 99362 Existing Patients: (509) 522-5731
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maxood?
Staff was friendly and helpful, Dr. Maxood himself was on time, courteous and spent time explaining exactly what he was recommending, why and the different treatments available. At no time did he make me feel rushed or that I was holding him up with my questions and concerns. Highly recommend him for all your cardiac care
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maxood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maxood frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Maxood's office is located at 401 W Poplar St, Walla Walla, WA 99362. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maxood speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Maxood has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dayton General Hospital
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center