Call (972) 645-9448 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Senthil Thambidorai, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Thambidorai completed a residency at Creighton University, Nebraska. He currently practices at Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia and is affiliated with Medical City Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Thambidorai is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Creighton University | Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, Fellowship Hospital
- Creighton University, Nebraska, Residency Hospital
- Government Kilpauk Medical College, India, Medical School
- Creighton University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia
Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia909 9th Ave Ste 405, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (972) 645-9448
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thambidorai?
Wonderful staff. I appreciate so much how thorough Dr. T is. Everyone was kind and accommodating. I feel like this is a good person to put my heart in the hands of. I’m grateful to God for my new cardiologist Dr. T
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Senthil Thambidorai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thambidorai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thambidorai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thambidorai frequently treats Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias.
Dr. Thambidorai's office is located at 909 9th Ave Ste 405, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thambidorai has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Medical City Alliance
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital