Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735.
Dr. Senda Ajroud-Driss, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Senda Ajroud-Driss, MD is a neuromuscular medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Ajroud-Driss completed a residency at University of Illinois Hospital and Health System. She currently practices at Regenstein Center for Neurological Care and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- McGaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University of Illinois Hospital and Health System, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Tunis Medical School (Tunisia), Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ajroud-Driss?
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Senda Ajroud-Driss, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ajroud-Driss' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ajroud-Driss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ajroud-Driss frequently treats Anterior Horn Disease, Myasthenia Gravis, and Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy.
Dr. Ajroud-Driss' office is located at 259 E Erie St Ste 1900, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ajroud-Driss speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ajroud-Driss has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.