Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Semon Bader, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Walnut Creek, CA. He currently practices at Muir Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with Contra Costa Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bader is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bader?
I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Bader. He has performed hip surgery on me as well as PRP. He also treated my ankle and my knee. I trust him implicitly. He is thoughtful, profession, skilled, kind and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bader has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bader frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis, and Adhesive Capsulitis.
Dr. Bader's office is located at 2625 Shadelands Dr Ste 210, Walnut Creek, CA 94598. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center
- John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center