Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (504) 410-7807, and for other questions, call (504) 842-4721.
Dr. Selim Krim, MD
New Patient(318) 884-0029
Dr. Selim Krim, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Krim completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - McKeesport, PA. He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krim is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center, Heart Transplant1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Call
- Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Center - Houston, TX, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - McKeesport, PA, Residency Hospital
- INESSM Medical University - Algiers, Algeria, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krim?
Dr. Krimm is an excellent variant physician.
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Angels Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Krim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Selim Krim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Krim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Krim frequently treats Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, Pulmonary Hypertension, and Cardiomyopathy, Dilated.
Dr. Krim's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.