Dr. Selene Parekh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parekh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Selene Parekh, MD is a orthopedic foot & ankle surgery specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Parekh completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania Health System. He currently practices at North Carolina Orthopedic Clinc and is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parekh is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Boston Univ, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish
North Carolina Orthopedic Clinc
North Carolina Orthopedic Clinc3609 Southwest Durham Dr, Durham, NC 27707 Existing Patients: (919) 471-9622
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parekh?
Dr.Parekh did an excellent job on my ankle, it's been four months after my surgery and I'm doing great,also the support team was great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parekh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parekh frequently treats Limb Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, and Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot.
Dr. Parekh's office is located at 3609 Southwest Durham Dr, Durham, NC 27707. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parekh speaks Spanish, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Parekh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital