Dr. Selcuk Tombul, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tombul's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Selcuk Tombul, DO is a cardiology specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Tombul completed a residency at Med College Va Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Diagnostic Cardiology Group and is affiliated with CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tombul is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Med College Va Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Med College Va Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Med Coll Va Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1992
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 1991
- Adelphi U, Other Education — 1987
- Emory Univ, Undergraduate School — 1985
- 1st Medical Network
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Alliant Health Plans
- American General
- American International Group (AIG)
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Diagnostic Cardiology Group
Diagnostic Cardiology Group2341 Mccallie Ave Ste 200, Chattanooga, TN 37404 Existing Patients: (423) 629-4106
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tombul?
On Dec 7 and Dec 14, 2020 I had radio frequency ablation done on my legs. The doctor had stated in a previous appointment he did not like the color changes in my legs. After having an ultrasound of my legs it was found I had Venous Reflux. After having the procedures, the change in how my legs feel is amazing! I just thought my leg problems was basically because of the arthritis in my knees. I was totally wrong and have really been helped by the ablations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tombul accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tombul frequently treats Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Tombul's office is located at 2341 Mccallie Ave Ste 200, Chattanooga, TN 37404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tombul has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
- Parkridge East Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare-cleveland