Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (954) 342-6455, and for other questions, call (954) 265-7900.
Dr. Selbourne Goode, MD
New Patient(954) 982-6127
Dr. Selbourne Goode, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL. Dr. Goode completed a residency at howard university hospital. He currently practices at Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Goode is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute
Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute603 N Flamingo Rd Ste 255, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028 Call
- howard university hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Howard University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of the West Indies, Medical School — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Canadian Medical Networks
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Medicaid of Florida
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goode?
Dr Goode provides excellent service. He’s professional, thorough and spends the time necessary inspite of the busy schedule without sacrificing patient care.
- Memorial Hospital West
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goode has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Selbourne Goode, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goode's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goode accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goode frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Mitral Valve Disease.
Dr. Goode's office is located at 603 N Flamingo Rd Ste 255, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028. Find other locations and directions.