Dr. Segun Simon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Simon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Segun Simon, MD is a nephrology specialist in Maplewood, NJ. Dr. Simon completed a residency at ICAHN School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Queens Hospital Center (New York). He currently practices at Kidney Care, PA and is affiliated with Clara Maass Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Simon is board certified in Nephrology.
- St Barnabas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- ICAHN School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Queens Hospital Center (New York), Residency Hospital
- ICAHN School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Queens Hospital Center (New York), Internship Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Jos / Faculty Of Medical Sciences, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Simon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Simon frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Hypokalemia , and Hypotension (Excluding Maternal).
Dr. Simon's office is located at 2130 Millburn Ave Ste C3, Maplewood, NJ 07040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Simon speaks Yoruba, Hausa, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Simon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- East Orange General Hospital
- Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center