Dr. Mewar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Seetal Mewar, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lake Worth, FL. Dr. Mewar completed a residency at Beth Israel Med Ct. She currently practices at Hematology Oncology Associates of The Palm Beaches and is affiliated with Jfk Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mewar is board certified in Hematology.
- Beth Israel Med Ct, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Beth Israel Med Ct, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Dimension Health
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology Oncology Associates of The Palm Beaches
Hematology Oncology Associates of The Palm Beaches3450 Lantana Rd Ste 100, Lake Worth, FL 33462 Existing Patients: (561) 965-1864
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mewar?
I think she’s great...she has a way about her that relaxes you...very knowledgeable and answers questions in a understandable way...again I think she’s great....
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Seetal Mewar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mewar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mewar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mewar frequently treats Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML), Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Mewar's office is located at 3450 Lantana Rd Ste 100, Lake Worth, FL 33462. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mewar speaks Spanish, Creole, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jfk Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center North Campus
- Palms West Hospital
- Bethesda Hospital East