Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Seeta Trivedi, MD is a oncology specialist in Somerville, NJ. Dr. Trivedi completed a residency at New York Methodist Hospital. She currently practices at Astera Cancer Care and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trivedi is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Nassau University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- New York Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Nhl Municipal Medical College, Medical School — 2003
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trivedi?
Dr. Trivedi is great! She is so sweet and very helpful. Was very helpful in answering questions and really gave me her full attention. It’s hard finding specialists who are not trying to bill you for additional visits so I appreciate her transparency. Would definitely recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Trivedi frequently treats Breast Cancer, Anemia, and Myeloproliferative Disorders.
Dr. Trivedi's office is located at 30 Rehill Ave Ste 2500, Somerville, NJ 8876. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trivedi speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Trivedi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital At Rahway
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset