Dr. Seema Varma, MD is a hematology specialist in Edison, NJ. Dr. Varma completed a residency at Staten Island University Hospital. She currently practices at Medical Associates of Marlboro and is affiliated with Raritan Bay Medical Center - Perth Amboy. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Varma is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Staten Island University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Staten Island University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Staten Island University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- U Bombay, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Varma?
About the previous comment-"Dr. Varma -Anonymous in Old Bridge, NJ | 07/15/2016" It is the law that results cannot be given out to anyone in patient's absence and without patient's consent. Being persistent and demanding about it will not make staff diverge from the law.
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Perth Amboy
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center