Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Seema Singhal, MD
Dr. Seema Singhal, MD is
- Hadassah University Hospital (Israel), Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Bombay University-Seth G.S. (India), Residency Hospital — 1991
- Bombay University-Seth G.S. (India), Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singhal?
Great doctor ! Very knowledgable!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Seema Singhal, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Singhal's profile.
Dr. Singhal in specializes in Hematology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Singhal frequently treats the following conditions: Myeloma, Anemia and Wheezing. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Singhal's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 21-100 Chicago, IL 60611. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Singhal is able to speak Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Singhal provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Seema Singhal, MD is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital and Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Seema Singhal, MD holds board certification in Hematology.
Dr. Seema Singhal, MD has a star rating of 4.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation675 N Saint Clair St Ste 21-100, Chicago, IL 60611 (312) 695-0990