Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lodha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Seema Lodha, MD is a cardiology specialist in Plattsburgh, NY. Dr. Lodha completed a residency at St Vincent's Hospital. She currently practices at CVPH Cardiology and is affiliated with Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lodha is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Vincent's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Massachusetts-St Vincent Hospital, Medical School — 2008
- St Vincent's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Massachusetts-St. Vincent Hospital, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cvph Cardiology214 Cornelia St Ste 203, Plattsburgh, NY 12901 Existing Patients: (518) 563-2404
The University of Vermont Health Network - Alice Hyde Medical Center133 Park St, Malone, NY 12953 Existing Patients: (518) 483-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lodha?
Very personable with excellent bedside manner
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lodha frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Lodha's office is located at 214 Cornelia St Ste 203, Plattsburgh, NY 12901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lodha has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center
- Elizabethtown Community Hospital