Click here to compare with other Geriatric Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Seema Modi, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Carrollton, TX. Dr. Modi completed a residency at Univ Of California Davis Medical Center. She currently practices at Dallas Gastroenterology Associates P A and is affiliated with Carrollton Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Modi is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Univ Of California Davis Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Univ Of California Davis Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1996
- Southern Methodist University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Network Health
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dallas Gastroenterology Associates P A4323 N Josey Ln Ste 204, Carrollton, TX 75010 Existing Patients: (972) 248-1701
Internal Medicine Associates of Carrollt
Internal Medicine Associates of Carrollton1948 E Hebron Pkwy Ste 110, Carrollton, TX 75007 Existing Patients: (972) 939-4646
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Modi?
Very caring Dr. of Geriatrics. Very kind to the older population.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Modi frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Shingles, and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Dr. Modi's office is located at 4323 N Josey Ln Ste 204, Carrollton, TX 75010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Modi speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Modi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carrollton Regional Medical Center