Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kairouz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sebastien Kairouz, MD is a hematology specialist in Decatur, IL. Dr. Kairouz completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at Saint Mary's Cancer Care Center and is affiliated with Decatur Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kairouz is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Virginia Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- George Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Fac Francaise de Med de U St Joseph, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Mary's Cancer Care Center
St Marys Hospital1990 E Lake Shore Dr, Decatur, IL 62521 Existing Patients: (217) 464-2900
Cancer Care Institute
Cancer Care Institute210 W Mckinley Ave Ste 1, Decatur, IL 62526 Existing Patients: (217) 876-6600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kairouz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kairouz frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Kairouz's office is located at 1990 E Lake Shore Dr, Decatur, IL 62521. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kairouz speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kairouz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital
- Kirby Medical Center