Dr. Sebastian Koga, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Covington, LA. Dr. Koga completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Koga Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Slidell Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Koga Neurosurgery187 Greenbrier Blvd, Covington, LA 70433 (985) 269-7676
Romanian, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, English
- International Neuroscience Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koga?
Dr. Koga performed two surgeries on me the first was a triple laminectomy on my lower back with no fusions, wires or cages it was a complete success. Three months later he removed my C-5 disc and replaced it with a titanium disc. Both of these surgeries were performed in 2015 and have been successful with no problems. I highly recommend him as a great neurosurgeon. He is a perfectionist and some of the lazy nurses that work with him complain about him because they want to do short cuts. I would rather have a perfectionist surgeon than a lazy nurse.
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- St. Tammany Parish Hospital