Dr. Baginski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sebastian Baginski, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Pittsfield, IL. Dr. Baginski completed a residency at Lutheran Medical Center. He currently practices at PITTSFIELD RURAL HEALTH and is affiliated with Illini Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baginski is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Bronx VA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- SUNY Downstate, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Lutheran Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Heritage Valley Beaver, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pittsfield Rural Health
Pittsfield Rural Health Affili320 N Madison St, Pittsfield, IL 62363 Existing Patients: (217) 285-9601
Quincy Physicians & Surgeons Clinic Sc1025 Maine St, Quincy, IL 62301 Existing Patients: (217) 222-6550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baginski?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baginski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baginski frequently treats Administrative Physical, Chronic Pain, and Acute Lower Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Baginski's office is located at 320 N Madison St, Pittsfield, IL 62363. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Illini Community Hospital