Dr. Searle Videlefsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Videlefsky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Searle Videlefsky, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Videlefsky completed a residency at Mt Sinai Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Group PC and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- U of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Videlefsky?
Dr. V is a wonderful doctor. He has saved my husbands life on two occasions. I would recommend him highly to anyone in need of a top cardiologist. Our entire family are patients of his.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Videlefsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Videlefsky frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Videlefsky's office is located at 755 Walther Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Videlefsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett