Dr. Sean Scully, MD is a oncology specialist in Jacksonville, NC. Dr. Scully completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at Carolinas Center For Surgery and is affiliated with Carteret General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scully is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Carolinas Center For Surgery
Carolinas Center For Surgery2145 COUNTRY CLUB RD, Jacksonville, NC 28546 Existing Patients: (910) 353-2319
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Duke University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scully?
Dr. Scully did my hip replacement on my right hip in 2018, I had my yearly check-up and everything looks well. I felt as a patient that he did a very fine job with the surgery. If you ask a question he just gets to the point and you have your answer. I have n problem with that. I trust him as a Doctor in his qualifications and skills. He has proven to be an excellent Doctor. What more do you need?
- Carteret General Hospital
- Onslow Memorial Hospital