Dr. Sean McCall, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCall's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sean McCall, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Scranton, PA. Dr. McCall completed a residency at Geiseman Med Ctr. and is affiliated with Geisinger Community Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCall is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Geiseman Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2001
- St Lukes/Allentown Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 521 Mt Pleasant Dr Ste 2011, Scranton, PA 18503 Existing Patients: (570) 342-8500
Geisinger Mt Pleasant Imaging A Service of Geisinger Comm Med Center531 Mt Pleasant Dr, Scranton, PA 18503 Existing Patients: (570) 342-8500
Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center1000 E Mountain Dr, Wilkes Barre, PA 18711 Existing Patients: (833) 552-1852
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCall?
I absolutely love Dr. McCall; he is very genuine!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCall accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCall frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, Dyslipidemia, and Overweight.
Dr. McCall's office is located at 521 Mt Pleasant Dr Ste 2011, Scranton, PA 18503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McCall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Geisinger Community Medical Center
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Regional Hospital Of Scranton
- Wayne Memorial Hospital
- Wilkes - Barre General Hospital