Dr. Sean Grace, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Oak Ridge, TN. Dr. Grace completed a residency at University Of Tennessee-Campbell Clinic. He currently practices at Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics and is affiliated with Methodist Medical Center Of Oak Ridge. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Grace is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics
Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinic988 Oak Ridge Tpke Ste 100, Oak Ridge, TN 37830 Existing Patients: (865) 483-8478
- Mississippi Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Tennessee-Campbell Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Prime Health Services
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grace?
I've had doctors before, because of my age, not believe me about my pain, but Dr. Grace listened and wanted to help. I've been seeing him for years for my knee. I didn't want surgery and he did all he could to avoid it. When it became needed, he did an amazing job. all of the follow ups when well and I was so so happy with the abilities I had gotten back. I'm moving and still get very nervous about my knee, so I went to see him one more time and he assured me if I couldn't get to him, he'd make sure I had a good doctor where I was. He's very professional and kind. If something does happen to it again, I'd make the trip to see him.
- Methodist Medical Center Of Oak Ridge
- Parkwest Medical Center