Dr. Mullally has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sean Mullally, MD is a hematology specialist in Pittsfield, MA. Dr. Mullally completed a residency at Baystate Med Center. He currently practices at Berkshire Hematology & Oncology and is affiliated with Berkshire Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mullally is board certified in Hematology.
- Bay State MC, Fellowship Hospital
- Baystate Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Northeast Health Direct
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Berkshire Hematology & Oncology
Berkshire Hematology & Oncology165 Tor Ct, Pittsfield, MA 01201 Existing Patients: (413) 443-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mullally?
Very caring , willing to listen and able to treat the patient first along with the diagnosis
Frequently Asked Questions
- Berkshire Medical Center
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital