Dr. Sean McMillan, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Cherry Hill, NJ. Dr. McMillan completed a residency at Peninsula Hospital Consortium/ North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System. He currently practices at Virtua Orthopedics and is affiliated with Virtua our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Peninsula Hospital Consortium/ North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- The College of New Jersey, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McMillan?
I am 55 and had my knee scoped due to a tear in my meniscus. Results were outstanding! While I am sure not typical, I was practicing very light yoga within 2 weeks of the surgery.
- Virtua our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Virtua Willingboro Hospital