Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (985) 635-4285, and for other questions, call (985) 400-5778.
Dr. Sean Rider, MD
New Patient(318) 865-0542
Dr. Sean Rider, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Covington, LA. Dr. Rider completed a residency at Harvard Univeristy. He currently practices at DISC of Louisiana and is affiliated with St. Tammany Health System.
DISC of Louisiana
DISC of Louisiana76 Starbrush Cir, Covington, LA 70433 Call
- Washington University At St. Louis, Fellowship Hospital — 2020
- Harvard Univeristy, Residency Hospital — 2019
- Lsu School Of Medicine, New Orleans, Medical School — 2014
- Lsu, Undergraduate School — 2010
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rider?
Dr. Rider is very professional and the service I received was excellent. I was up and walking seven hours after my spinal surgery. I definitely recommend Dr. Rider.
- St. Tammany Health System
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rider has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sean Rider, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rider's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rider accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rider frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Rider's office is located at 76 Starbrush Cir, Covington, LA 70433. Find other locations and directions.