Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Hermitage, TN. Dr. Kaminsky completed a residency at Hughston Clinic-Columbus. He currently practices at Pinnacle Surgical Partners and is affiliated with Tristar Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaminsky is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Pinnacle Surgical Partners
Main Office5653 Frist Blvd, Hermitage, TN 37076 Existing Patients: (615) 885-2778
- Hughston Spts Med Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Hughston Clinic-Columbus, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Iowa, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American International Group (AIG)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Prime Health Services
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaminsky?
If you have osteoarthritis pain and need help, please read this! I saw Dr. Kaminsky for severe knee pain. I was certain that surgery was needed. Dr. Kaminsky discussed several treatments options with me. One of those was a stem cell injection. I was hesitant due to cost. However, Dr. Kaminsky charges substantially less than other published charges I had seen. The stem cell injection was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Virtually painless. Took maybe 10 seconds. At my 4-week follow-up, my range of motion was good, experiencing only infrequent minor pain, no more joint crackling or rattling! I’m now 6 weeks out and doing great. I’ll probably return soon for my other knee. Dr. Kaminsky spends as much time with patients as needed and honestly answers all questions. Highly recommend! Both he and his staff are knowledgeable with a great “bed side manner.”
- Tristar Summit Medical Center