Dr. Sean Peden, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Stamford, CT. Dr. Peden completed a residency at George Washington University, Washington, Dc. and is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Peden is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- 1 260 LONG RIDGE RD, Stamford, CT 06902 Existing Patients: (866) 470-9253
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft F?R Osteosynthesefragen, Fellowship Hospital
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft F?R Osteosynthesefragen (Ao) Basic and Advanced Lower Extremity, Arbeitsgemeinschaft F?R Osteosynthesefragen Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- George Washington University, Washington, Dc, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Michigan International Foot and Ankle Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- George Washington University, Washington, Dc, Residency Hospital — 2009
- George Washington University, Washington, Dc, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peden?
Dr. Peden performed reconstructive surgery on my achilles. It worked out well, and after three months I'm almost back to normal. Also, his team at Greenwich Hospital were pleasant, competent and professional. My experience has been first rate.
- Greenwich Hospital